10) You look in a closet full of clothes and think, "I have nothing to wear."
9) Your new cubicle is a couch and three sided pillow (aka The Boppy).
8) Whereas Outlook once ruled your schedule, you now plan your day around feeding schedules, naps, and the weather forecast.
7) You rotate between two pairs of shoes. All shoes with heels have been thrown in the burn pile... or perhaps just gather dust (depends on where you are in that love, hate relationship).
6) Whereas, morning showers were once a part of your basic getting ready routine, they are now optional and counted a luxury.
5) Your new alarm clock is an unpredictable whimper and whine.
4) Your new briefcase is a black leather tote with the words Medela discreetly written on the flap.
3) You view laundry as your new full time job. Onesies and burp clothes are your toughest clients.
2) Whereas you used to dread the amount of emails in your inbox at the beginning of the workday, you now look forward to checking your email to see if anyone else is out there.
1) You've never had a more demanding boss. He/she can actually yell for you and warm your heart all at the same time.
Did I miss anything?