Tuesday, November 15

A Farewell to Fall

Before it's over, I just want to go on the record and say that this right here...

... is why fall is my favorite season.  I also have amazing memories with my two sisters in the fall, I got married in the fall, and then I had a baby in the fall.  So, it's a pretty great season around these parts.

 Last week, I was able to soak up the last bits of fall with Bella and my little sister.  This week, the leaves are hanging on for dear life.  The best moments in life pass by too quickly.


That Capitol  over there makes for some pretty pictures, huh?

And so do you, sweet Bella.
(P.S. My sister took these pics with her iPhone.)


 "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;   
wisdom and power are his. 
He changes times and seasons; 
   he deposes kings and raises up others. 
He gives wisdom to the wise 
   and knowledge to the discerning. 
He reveals deep and hidden things; 
   he knows what lies in darkness, 
   and light dwells with him."
Daniel 2:20-22

1 comment: